Siti Hasmah Digital Library in collaboration with Elsevier would like to invite all Academicians, Researchers & Postgraduate Students to participate in the workshop "Writing a great paper, and getting it published in a research journal" that will take place on:
Date : 24 November 2015
Time : 11.30am - 3.30pm (11.30am – On-site Registration)
Venue : Exam Hall, Multimedia University Melaka.
*Transport will be provided for participants from Cyberjaya
Major Sections of the workshop:
- Steps needed before writing a paper
- Using citation database to evaluate journals, authors and collaborators
- How to ensure that you are using proper manuscript language
- Building up your article properly
- Author’s responsibilities & rights
Part B: Using Scopus and Mendeley as a research and publishing tool
- Pick the right journal to publish in
- Share their papers after it's been published
- Track readership and citation statistics
Dr. Teng-Broug is currently a Publisher in the Mathematical Sciences. She has been with Elsevier for the past 18 years, during which she has worked with various scientific communities, amongst which Economics, Finance and now the Mathematical Sciences.
Mr. Nicholas Pak is responsible for establishing, maintaining and sharing in-depth knowledge of ScienceDirect, Scopus and Mendeley within the academic and government community. He strongly believes in successful implementation and adoption of products and solutions to deliver value for each customer organization..
The seats are limited to 200 persons and for reservation, please register at: http://asia.elsevier.com/MMU
For further details, please contact Mr Shaharom Nizam Mohamed - firstname.lastname@example.org (Cyberjaya) or Mr Muhamed Amirfikri - email@example.com (Melaka)