We are looking for a research scholar to work in our FRGS (Fundamental Research Grant Scheme)
project funded by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE).
Project Title: Adaptive Mechanisms in Detecting, Predicting and Rectifying Violations of Quality of Services in Cloud Computing
Duration: 2 years (1st August 2016 – 31st July 2018)
Start date: Immediate upon successful application
Location: Faculty of Computing and Informatics, Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya,
Monthly salary: RM1,800.00 (additional RM500 for tutoring, optional)
- Malaysian Citizen.
- Intend to pursue Master by research study in MMU Cyberjaya.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- (Second class upper with honours preferred).
- Knowlegeable in Cloud computing and proficient in programming.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, self-motivated, hardworking,
- responsible and able to carry out study and research work independently.
- To conduct Research & Development work in the specified areas under the
- Publish research work in conference and/or journal paper.
- Up to 4 hours per week of adminstrative tasks assigned by the University
- (for top-up option only).
Benefits (not limited to): Pursuing Master of Science (Information Technology), tuition fees waived
for Graduate Research Assistant (GRA).
For interested candidate, please email your resume, proposed research topic and academic transcript
to Dr. Chan Gaik Yee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Chua Fang Fang (email@example.com).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
For further enquiry, contact Dr.Chan Gaik Yee (03 8312 5215)
Date: 27th July, 2016