We are looking for a research scholar to work in our FRGS (Fundamental Research Grant Scheme) project funded by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE).
Project Title: Learning Analytics for Social Network Services (SNS)- Integrated Virtual Learning Environment
Duration: Starts 1st October 2016 (1 year)
Monthly Salary (per candidate): RM1800 (Candidate can apply for additional top-up of RM500 for tutoring, optional)
Benefits of the research (not limited to):
- Pursuing MSc/PhD (Information Technology)
- Tuition fees waived
- To conduct Research & Development work
- Publish research work in conference and/or journal paper.
- Up to 4 hours per week of administrative tasks assigned by the University
- (for candidate applying for top-up option)
- Malaysian Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering (Second class upper with honours preferred)
- Intend to pursue research study in MMU Cyberjaya
- Data Mining Skills
- Good background in Statistics/Mathematics
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Dr. Chua Fang Fang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Khor Chia Ying (email@example.com).