Project name: Aesthetics-driven Stereoscopic Image Enhancement Algorithms for Better 3D Experience
Number of researcher needed: One (1)
Source of funding: FRGS (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia)
Project duration: 2 years
Project commencement: Immediate
Monthly Salary: RM2000-RM2300
Location: Faculty of Computing and Informatics, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya.
Benefits of the project (not limited to): Pursuing Master of Science (Information Technology), tuition fees waived (separate application required).
- Research on stereo image enhancement and develop algorithms to modify the depth-of-focus and image composition respectively to produce output stereo images with enhanced aesthetics.
- Publish research work in conference / journal paper.
- Up to 4 hours per week of administrative work assigned by the University.
- Applicants are expected to have finished, or are about to finish their Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field.
- Practical experience in computer vision / image processing / computational photography would be an asset. Those without experience but with substantial interest in these fields are welcomed to apply.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C/C++ / Java / Matlab.
- Experience in photography is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of the English language.
- Able to work independently, and willing to contribute ideas to the project.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send an application letter outlining research interests, a current CV including publications (if any), and contact details for 3 references via email to Ms Wong Lai Kuan firstname.lastname@example.org.