Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies (ACIS), Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia in collaboration with Research, Industry, Community & Alumni Networking Division, Universiti Teknologi MARA Melaka will hold an International Islamic Heritage Conference (IsHeC 2015) on November 11-12, 2015. This Conference aims at bringing together experts in Islamic based research in multi-disciplinary area around the globe to take stock of sharing ideas and findings in the field of Islamic heritage.
The themes include:
1. Islam and Arts
2. Islam and Gender
3. Islam and Culture
4. Islam and Politics
5. Islam and Education
6. Islam and History
7. Islam and Society
8. Islam and Science And Technology
9. Islam and Economics
10.Islam and Finance
11.Islam and Philanthropy
12.Islam and Philosophy
13.Islam and Psychology
14.Islam and Medicine
15.Islam, Language and Communication
16.Islam and Management
For further information about the conference kindly go to:http://www.ishec2015.com/ . Submitted paper should not have been published nor under the consideration for publication elsewhere.
All submission should also comply with the manuscript submission guidelines. All papers should include:
1. Title of the paper, author’s name, affiliation, corresponding address and email address.
2. Abstract must clearly specify the purpose of the paper, not more than 300 words.
3. Five key words defining the subject of the paper.
4. The length of the full paper should fall between 5000 – 8000 words.
5. References are mandatory. References shall be written in accordance with the APA Style ( http://www.apastyle.org/ ) for guidelines.
The author of the accepted paper will receive editorial comments so that the paper can be revised for presentation at the Conference. The papers presented at the discussion will be reviewed and published in an Indexed Conference Proceedings and the selected papers will be published in the Indexed Journal of Fikrah - ISSN: 1511-1113 and Business Management Quarterly Review, A Flagship Journal of Community of Research (CoRe)-Management Science - ISSN:2180-2777 (Online).
C. PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors are invited to submit their full papers either in English or Arabic, in Word formats. Submissions should be made through online submission system. Click on http://www.ishec2015.com/ than “Make Submission” menu to submit.
1. Abstract deadline: 30th May 2015
2. Abstract Acceptance Notification: 6th June 2015
3. Full paper deadline: 30th June 2015
4. Acceptance notification: 7th July 2015
5. Camera Ready: 15th September 2015
Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies (ACIS), Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malacca, Malaysia
in Collaboration with
Research, Industry, Community & Alumni Networking Division, Universiti Teknologi MARA Melaka
Any inquiries, email to: email@example.com