CEKIM would like to invite all academics, postgraduate students and researchers to the Atlas.ti workshop.
The objective of the workshop is:
- To highlight challenges in reading and writing literature review,
- To involve participants in designing their research planning using K-chart , literature review matrix and other research planning techniques,
- To manage documents and re-name the documents automatically using Mendeley (to be exported to Atlas.ti),
- To engage participants in creating and managing codes in Atlas.ti, and
- To generate statements that can be used to support hypotheses and research questions/objectives using
Following is the workshop's detail:
Date: 15th June 2015 (Monday)
Time: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Venue: CR AR2002, FOM
Lecturer: Miss Aznur Hajar Abdullah
Participants : Limited to 25 person (first-come-first-served basis)
To confirm your seat, you are required to fill in this form; http://goo.gl/forms/Bnz3FUwsvg