Prospective Student » Admission » Language Requirement
English Language Requirement
In addition to the academic requirements, an applicant is also required to possess a sufficient level of English language proficiency by obtaining one of the following:
1. a minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based); or
2. a minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
3. a credit in 1119 English Examination; or
4. a minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
5. any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate
of the University.
All applicants must fulfill the English Language requirement in order to be admitted to the approved programme.
The English language requirement and English interview is waived for the candidates who are natives of and/or have completed their Bachelor’s or Master's degrees from countries that use English as the medium of instruction as well as the first language.