For those from FOE & FET,
For those who would like to grab a chance to go abroad as an exchange student/staff with a fully funded programme this is exactly what you are looking!
What is ERASMUS MUNDUS LEADERS : is a project under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Programme supported and funded by the European Union, for the purpose of: Mobility of professionals, researchers and administrators between European Union and Asia region.
Main areas of interest : • Electrical & Electronics Engineering; • Information and Communication Technology; • Photonic; Biomedical Engineering; • Computer Engineering; • Energy & Power systems;
• Informatics and Telecommunication Engineering.
More info : http://emleaders.eu/index.asp?p=2216&a=2216
1.Completed Online Registration and read this step by step here -> http://www.emleaders.eu/index.asp?p=2228&a=2228
Submit hardcopy as per below to our office:
- Download the application forms from International Relations webpage:-https://www.mmu.edu.my/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Outbound-Form-2016.pdf
- Complete and print out the application forms.
- Attach applications with the required documents (please refer below)
Required documents to be enclosed with your application:-
- Student's curriculum vitae in English
- Letter of motivation
- 1 recommendation letter from faculty ( Academic Advisor / Lecturer)
- Certified copy of academic transcript on all grades obtained until present (original copy or certified true copy from Student Services Centre).
- Copy of passport (biometric page and student visa page only)
- 4 passport-sized photos (white background). 3cm x 4cm’
Application must be sent to:
Ms. Nurul Aini binti Mohd Noor, Office VICE PRESIDENT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (VP R&D), 2nd Floor Chancellery Building, Cyberjaya Campus.Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of application: Apply between 17th October - 5th December 2016 2:00pm London time. No late or incomplete applications will be considered